A bouquet of red roses, the symbol of love,
is the perfect way to wish you all
Happy Valentine's Day!
Scavenger Hunt is on!
Hop around to the fascinating blogs hosting this event and win prizes at each blog.
SO HERE’S HOW THE SCAVENGER HUNT WORKS…
1) Below are 5 items. Those photos are placed on 5 random blogs that have taken part in this event.
2) Click on the blogs listed below and see if one of the 5 images is in that blog’s post.
3) If you find an image, write down the name of the blog because you will need it for the grand prize.
4) Find all 5 items and go back to the Grand Prize giveaway rafflecopter enter the names of the blogs where the pictures were posted and get 10 extra entries.
5) If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to send us an email or leave a comment below.
Good luck and thanks so much for participating!Find the images for these items:
- Cute White Puppy in a Cup
- Leaves with the word LOVE cut into them
- Dish of Colorful Candies
- A Pencil with a note that says "You Make My Heart Glow"
- Heart shaped pocket watch hanging in the trees
Click the link for the Rafflecopter to enter to win the Grand Prize.
Sponsored by Gliterary Girl.
Have you ever participated in a scavenger hunt? What was your experience like? Please leave a comment below to enter to win a drawing for the e-book copy of Coda to Murder, a cozy mystery/sweet romance. Reviewer H F. Brainerd called it "a zippy little book full of quirky characters and humorous situations."
Continue the hunt at the blogs below. Good luck and have fun!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway <!-- end InLinkz script —>
What a great idea. Look at all the wonderful prizes!
What a fun idea for a scavenger hunt.
Hi Joylene and Susanne, There are a lot of Amazon gift cards and free ebooks for prizes. This is the first time I've participated in a scavenger hunt. Very clever idea.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!
What an interesting idea for a blog hop! Stopping by from the A - Z Challenge to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day too :)
Thanks, M J.
What a GREAT hop!
If there's another scavenger hunt hop like this, I would LOVE to be part of it!!!
Hi J.Lenni, a friend told me about this one. I will also be involved with the Romance Reviews event celebrating their third anniversary all through April--450 authors involved. Wow! Now that's some party! Thanks for visiting. Please come back in March to enter for prizes and giveaways!
Post a Comment