|IWSG Blog Hop---the first Wednesday of every Month.
Hello and welcome to the Insecure Writer's Support Group Blog Hop!
Always on the first Wednesday of the month.
What is the Insecure Writer's Support Group?
Founded by author Alex J. Cavanaugh, the Insecure Writer’s Support Group offers support for writers and authors alike. It provides an online database, articles and tips, a monthly blog posting, a Facebook and Instagram group, Twitter, and a monthly newsletter. To find out more, click this link: Insecure Writer’s Support Group
The purpose of the group is
* to share and encourage.
* Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak.
* Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance.
*It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!
You're invited to become a member of this supportive group. Click here to sign-up to join.
December 5 question -
What are five objects we'd find in your writing space?
|Writing at my dining room table.
2. Desk in Michigan--my mom's little pillow I gave her with a Q embroidered on it. My maiden name begins with Q and she always picked up Q's whenever she could find them e.g. stationary, towels, cut-out letters, jewelry. Q is NOT a popular letter with retailers.
3. Dining table in Florida--candle with a wreath of shells around it for the table centerpiece.
4. Dining table in Michigan--fresh flowers from our yard plunked in a vase. Depending on the season. In early spring, forsythia branches or pussy willows and in the fall a bowl of apples.
5. Kitchen Countertop in Michigan--a small TV
I also sit in our Michigan living room in the recliner or a table in our Florida sunroom and create stories. I never write at a coffee shop or area where there are people. I get easily distracted!!
How about you? Do you write in one place or many?
Click here to see the 10 entries. Vote for 3 of your favorites. Deadline for voting is December 23. Thank you.
I know this is a very busy time of year for you, but I hope you can take a break to spend some time enjoying the posts by other participants in the blog hop. Click the links to the bloggers below to visit their sites.
***GOOD NEWS: Dr. Bob Rich is offering a free book edit for the winner in his current contest. I'm thrilled to discover my entry, Looking Through Rose-colored Glasses, made the short list! The final round is judged by the public. You can read the 1000 word submission along with the other entries at his blog, "Bobbing Around" and he'll send you a free book when you vote!!
|Holiday decorations at Disney World