Hello and welcome to the Insecure Writer's Support Group Blog Hop!
Always on the first Wednesday of the month.
Happy IWSG Day and Happy April!!🌷🌷🌷🌷
What is the Insecure Writer's Support Group?
Founded by author Alex J. Cavanaugh, the Insecure Writer’s Support Group offers support for writers and authors alike. It provides an online database, articles and tips, a monthly blog posting, a Facebook and Instagram group, Twitter, and a monthly newsletter. To find out more, click this link: Insecure Writer’s Support Group
The purpose of the group is
* to share and encourage.
* Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak.
* Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance.
*It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!
You're invited to become a member of this supportive group. Click here to sign-up to join.
COVID 19 Brings Out Our Humanity
Image by OpenClipart-Vectors from Pixabay
I have faith we will get through these hard times. Remember that the “worst thing is never the last thing.” Surely, we will glean something good from this harrowing experience. Here are a few examples of people helping people now.
- Stories of people helping people are already in the news--neighbors bonding together every night to dance in the street while keeping their social distance,
- schools and organizations preparing and delivering food to those in need
- teachers keeping in touch with their students in many creative ways,
- our heroes in the medical field and first responders fighting to save lives,
- wonders of wonders our Congress working together,
- and publishers, authors and distributors giving away or discounting books and digital products to help readers pass the time while staying home.
In these dark days, our humanity shines to reinforce our faith in each other.
When you're stuck in your house, every monotonous day melts into another day with no plans to see your friends and family or even go out for dinner. I decided to help folks escape from the bad news and sadness. I collected five of my quirky short stories written for the quarterly Storytime blog hop spearheaded by Juneta Key. I enjoyed re-visiting and revising the stories and saving them into a PDF of about 5000 words.
I plan to give away the PDF's using mailerlite, but I didn't figure out how to do it, yet, in time for the blog hop. I will have it done in time for the Rose Courier delivery late next week though! I also plan to put the link on the blog. You're invited to come back and download it.
***Do you put the link in Onedrive or Dropbox or Google for readers to download it? If you have some ideas, I'd appreciate them.
|The Rose Courier delivered to you once a month|
If you haven't signed up to receive the Rose Courier in your inbox every month, please enter your email address at the top of the page under The Rose Courier image located in the right sidebar or click here to get this jazzy update every month. Thank you!!
Stay well and safe!