|Calm Waters photo by J.Q. Rose|
Hello and welcome. Hope you're recovered from a weekend of Mother's Day activities.
Today is a special day on the J.Q. Rose blog. I'm shouting about the new release of Joan Y. Edwards' book for caregivers. I'm happy today to introduce her to you and to spotlight her new book. Take a peek.
* * *
Joan's Elder Care Guide: Empowering You and Your Elder to Survive by Joan Y. Edwards
AVAILABLE ONLINE TODAY!
Joan's Elder Care Guide by Joan Y. Edwards
SYNOPSISJoan's Elder Care Guide: Empowering You and Your Elder to Survive gives you, the caregiver, ways to meet your physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social needs and those of your elder to promote healing, well-being, and survival. Based on the author's research and fourteen years of experience caring for her mother, this book provides many resources to find the right place for your elder to live, explains ways to improve communication to help find solutions to problems, and gives organization ideas for medical, financial, insurance, and legal documents. It offers ways for a caregiver to get time away from caregiving responsibilities and contains information substitute caregivers must have to keep their elders safe. Along with all this, the book explains the signs of the end of life, ways to celebrate an elder's life, and gives duties of an executor of an estate. It also includes ten useful charts to assist in assessing and recording an elder's needs and capabilities.
What People Are Saying:
- Excerpt from Aidana WillowRaven's article: Aidana WillowRaven's blog: http://aidana.willowravenblog.com/
- Excerpt from Lorraine Price's five star review on Amazon: Connect with Lorraine Price at https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorraineprice/
- Excerpt from Dr. Bob Rich's five star review on Barnes and Noble: Bob's blog: https://bobrich18.wordpress.com/
Official Video Trailer for Joan's Elder Care Guide
Joan's Elder Care Guide
PURCHASE ONLINE NOW (Thanks) (Prices may change. Find the best deal for you!)
- 4RV Publishing Paperback $15.99 includes shipping within the USA http://www.4rvpublishingcatalog.com/joan-y-edwards.php
- 4RV Publishing Hardback $19.99 includes shipping within the USA http://www.4rvpublishingcatalog.com/joan-y-edwards.php
- Amazon Paperback $
- Amazon Hardback: $20.99: http://www.amazon.com/Joans-Elder-Care-Guide-Empowering/dp/1940310407/
- Barnes and Noble Paperback $13.14 http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/joans-elder-care-guide-joan-y-edwards/1123707963?ean=9781940310398
- Barnes and Noble Hardback $16.24 http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/joans-elder-care-guide-joan-y-edwards/1123707963?ean=9781940310404
ABOUT JOAN:Joan Y. Edwards is an author, illustrator, and retired teacher in North Carolina. Joan's Elder Care Guide: Empowering You and Your Elder to Survive is published by 4RV Publishing. She wrote and illustrated picture book, Flip Flap Floodle, and self-published it with BookSurge in 2004. She is currently working on illustrations for her chapter book, Larry, the Terrifying Turkey.
Her Never Give Up blog, has over 340,000 views and 350 subscribers. She encourages writers, illustrators, and others to never to give up.
Her website, has a multitude of Gospel-based devotionals, puzzles, and skits. Joan is a member of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI). Her article, “Find Your Creative Edge,” appeared in the July-August 2011 SCBWI Bulletin.
Edwards thrives on spending time with her family and friends. She presents interactive writing and motivational talks and workshops for children and adults. She reads humorous and self-help books. For inspiration and self-acceptance, she heeds the wise teachings of Robert Schuller, Joel Osteen, Maxwell Maltz, and Tony Robbins.
Facebook Page Joan Y. Edwards, Author
Feel free to reblog this post. If you would like to have Joan Y. Edwards as a guest on your blog, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org/.
* * *
Tuesday, May 10--I'm a guest on the 4 Foxes, 1 Hound site. Come on over and say hi. I wonder if you already know what reveal in this interview.
Here's the link https://fourfoxesonehound.wordpress.com/2016/05/10/please-welcome-j-q-rose/#comment-18464
Thursday, May 12--On the Readers Want to Know series on this blog, prolific writer and fellow BWL author, Janet Lane Walters, answers three questions frequently asked by her readers. Do you have a question for her too? Fire away!