Contact Me




Please drop me an Email to jqrose02 (at) gmail (dot) com
Send me your comments, questions, waves, and hugs. 
Thank you.

Connect with J.Q. Rose online at
Pinterest 


10 comments:

  1. Hi J.Q.! It's great to meet you! Congrats on your publishing accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JQ. Can you send me a new addy for the blog today. When I clicked on the one I had, it didn't work. Please email me mwest7012 at sbcglobal dot net My other email and my web site are not working. :( Could you also please post a message on our MIU authors email that if if someone needs me to please used the above address. Thanks. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. JQ, maybe the same problem as Marsha had. I had a note to go by and make a big fuss over the post you and I were working on together. The home page came up, but not guest spot. I'm looking for a permalink so I can let other folks know about it, too--and it will stay relevant.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha and Carolyn, I'm so sorry to have discovered your comments here just now! May 22, 2014. Better late than never! So Marsha I didn't post any change in addy. Sorry Ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lauren, I just now saw your greeting today May 22, 2014. Sorry. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet - right? Janet? I see your initials and know it's YOU, but really want to call you by your name.

    Thank you for following my blog and for taking time to comment.

    Your blog is great. Love the two trailers. Did Kevin do both?

    Curious about BWL. If you would, please email me at sandycarl642 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sandy, Yes, Janet is right. Thanks for leaving your email addy. I just sent off a note to your address.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello J.Q. ,

    I'm a huge fan. I was wondering do you have book signing events?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Ian Baker, a Marketing Consultant with EC Publishing.

    We are located in 116 S. Magnolia Avenue Suite 3, Unit F* Ocala, FL, 34471.

    The reason why we are contacting you because 5 of our in house book critics who have been working with traditional publishers based in the UK made a recommendation for your book.

    EC Publishing would like to invite you to be part of our pioneering set of titles to experience a massive publicity campaign through our sponsorship and partnership program. We are willing to shoulder 60% of your book marketing materials, exposing your title to your intended audience. EC Publishing will only be asking for the remaining 40% as your share in compensating the team of professionals who are experts in the publishing and marketing arena.

    We are only covering twenty (20) titles for this year, 2020 and your book is recommended by our in-house book scouts.

    Please call me at your preferred time and day. I am available from Mondays to Fridays around 11 AM to 8 PM ET. My direct number is + 1-352-234-4027‬

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the J.Q. Rose blog. Leave a comment, a hug, or a hi. I'd love to hear from you.